Where Am I?
~At some point you realize that you can only be yourself. I'm finally at a point where I feel like myself.~
Twitter You'll find my up-to-the minute ramblings and other tidbits about my life
My Blog! You'll find my latest ramblings along with customers finished goddess kits (I love seeing what customers make!), sold jewelry and goddesses, projects I'm working on, and other interesting tidbits
The easiest way to see my art is at the Eugene Saturday Market. I'm there almost every Saturday in space #16, April through the first part of November, Rain or Shine!
- I'm also part of Etsy ~~WOOT~~ crye.etsy.com
- ~OMG!~ Just decided to have a shop in Artfire crye.artfire.com
- Once in awhile I list on Ebay under lunamarshmellow
- Deluxe 1331 Willamette St, Eugene
- Kitsch 1016 Willamette St, Eugene
- Redoux Parlour 780 Blair Blvd., Eugene
- My Stamp earrings and Tarot earrings are available in select ArtoMat machines in across the country.
- And of course, I'm at Holiday Market in space #151
Where I've Been
For me art is the expression of the soul. I have searched for a way to show my inner self for a long time. It's only been in the last several years that I have been able to show others more then the facade of the flesh.
Here in Eugene, Oregon I am surrounded by others who wish to speak their own truth in all forms of expression. Many have inspired me to show/speak my truth. Sometimes my art is harsh (just like life), other times it's humorous (that only a few understand). At times my works seem very simple, as it should be when the meaning is clear.
Currently, my work is mostly jewelry, but I also venture into the realms of collage work, and fabric art. At times I will step away from a project if it feels like it is no longer speaking to me, and later return, with a fresh perspective to complete the art. I've never completely given up on any of my projects, everything has some truth which must be said at the right time.
I look forward to being a inspiration to others. Brandi.